Custom selected from the below by your therapist. Please note some peels may require a minimum of 4 weeks use of prescriptive products prior to treatment.
Pomegranate Enzyme Peel - The ideal entry level peel for even the most sensitive of skins to renew and boost hydration.
PH 4.3 Actives: 22% Pomegranate Enzymes, Pomegranate Extract, Peel Moist, L-Lactic Acid 4%, Multifruit BSC 7%, Jojoba Ester
Pumpkin Enzyme & Fruit Acid Peel - A gentle yet effective enzyme peel for all skins especially for sun damage and age correction.
PH 4.3 Actives: 30% Pumpkin Enzyme, Peel Moist, Pumpkin Extract, L-Lactic Acid, Multifruit BSC 15%, Jojoba Esters
Oxygenating Enzyme Peel - Perfectly formulated with high levels of Natural Fruit Acids, Papaya, Pumpkin and Pomegranate enzymes and perfectly
Infused with intense oxygenating and moisturising super peptides!
PH 6.5 Actives: 5% Mango Enzyme, 10% Pumpkin Enzyme, 10% Pomegranate
Enzyme, 10% Peel Moist, Cerasome Oxygen
- Bio-White Peptide Peel - Hi-strength vitamin C and peptide peel, especially for pigmented, uneven skin tone, dull and devitalised skins.
PH 3-5 Actives: Bio-White Peptide, 4% Salsphere Resveratrol, 5% Multi Fruit, 10% Niacinamide, C-stay 50
Alpha-Beta Peel: “The serious”, resurfacing peel, perfect for skins looking for intense skin correction and transformation.
PH 2-3 Actives: 10% Salicylic Acid, 20% L’lactic Acid, 5% Multi Fruits, Niacinamide
Catalyst Retinol Peel - The perfect Vitamin A antiaging peel, perfect for all skin types looking for skin health, repair and correction.
Actives: 2% Tagravit Retinol 5% Multi Fruit Niacinamide
What is a Peel?
A peel uses a chemical or enzyme solution to smooth the texture of your skin by removing the damaged outer layers.
A chemical peel is one of the least invasive ways to improve the appearance of your skin. Sun exposure, acne, or just getting older can leave your skin tone uneven, wrinkled, spotted or scarred.
What a peel can improve
Acne or acne scars
Age and liver spots
Fine lines and wrinkles
Irregular skin pigmentation
Rough skin and scaly patches
What a chemical peel can't do
Booking Policy & Waitlist
Treat deep facial lines
Tighten loose or sagging skin
Remove broken capillaries
Change pore size
Remove deep scars
- Bookings are essential. For new clients we require a Gift Card number or Credit Card details to secure your appointment for all services.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your start time.
- 48 hours notice is required for cancellation of your appointment. All appointments are subject to a full charge for non-attendance or without adequate notice. Gift vouchers will be forfeited.
- If you are unable to book the time best for you, please ask us about our waitlist.