Pumpkin Enzyme & Fruit Acid Peel
- A gentle yet effective enzyme peel for all skins especially for sun damage and age correction.
Pumpkin Enzyme & Fruit Acid Peel is a perfect formulation of 30% Pumpkin enzymes, pumpkin extract and natural fruit acids married together with the healing and moisturising benefits of Jojoba esters making this an ideal peel for all
skins. This peel effectively eliminates redundant cells therefore accelerating the skin’s cellular renewal to reveal fresher, smoother skin whilst restoring natural barrier
function and increasing hydration. An ideal entry level peel. PH 4.3
Actives: 30% Pumpkin Enzyme, Peel Moist, Pumpkin Extract, L-Lactic Acid, Multifruit BSC 15%, Jojoba Esters
What is a Peel?
A peel uses a chemical or enzyme solution to smooth the texture of your skin by removing the damaged outer layers.
A chemical peel is one of the least invasive ways to improve the appearance of your skin. Sun exposure, acne, or just getting older can leave your skin tone uneven, wrinkled, spotted or scarred.
What a peel can improve
Acne or acne scars
Age and liver spots
Fine lines and wrinkles
Irregular skin pigmentation
Rough skin and scaly patches
What a chemical peel can't do
Booking Policy & Waitlist
Treat deep facial lines
Tighten loose or sagging skin
Remove broken capillaries
Change pore size
Remove deep scars
- Bookings are essential. For new clients we require a Gift Card number or Credit Card details to secure your appointment for all services.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your start time.
- 48 hours notice is required for cancellation of your appointment. All appointments are subject to a full charge for non-attendance or without adequate notice. Gift vouchers will be forfeited.
- If you are unable to book the time best for you, please ask us about our waitlist.