Oxygenating Enzyme Peel
- Perfectly formulated with high levels of Natural Fruit Acids, Papaya, Pumpkin and Pomegranate enzymes and perfectly
Infused with intense oxygenating and moisturising super peptides!
This treatment increases desquamation and in turn hydration of the skin cells whilst significantly accelerating the skin’s cellular renewal process. Hydrate, plump and renew the skin in just one application! PH 6.5
Actives: 5% Mango Enzyme, 10% Pumpkin Enzyme, 10% Pomegranate
Enzyme, 10% Peel Moist, Cerasome Oxygen
What is a Peel?
A peel uses a chemical or enzyme solution to smooth the texture of your skin by removing the damaged outer layers.
A chemical peel is one of the least invasive ways to improve the appearance of your skin. Sun exposure, acne, or just getting older can leave your skin tone uneven, wrinkled, spotted or scarred.
What a peel can improve
Acne or acne scars
Age and liver spots
Fine lines and wrinkles
Irregular skin pigmentation
Rough skin and scaly patches
What a chemical peel can't do
Booking Policy & Waitlist
Treat deep facial lines
Tighten loose or sagging skin
Remove broken capillaries
Change pore size
Remove deep scars
- Bookings are essential. For new clients we require a Gift Card number or Credit Card details to secure your appointment for all services.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your start time.
- 48 hours notice is required for cancellation of your appointment. All appointments are subject to a full charge for non-attendance or without adequate notice. Gift vouchers will be forfeited.
- If you are unable to book the time best for you, please ask us about our waitlist.