PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
• Remove all eye make up and clean your lashes preferably with an oil free make up remover.
• Discontinue use of heavy creams, lotion, vaseline around your eyes for 48 hours prior to your appointment.
• Remove contact lenses prior to your appointment.
• Please discuss any allergies, irritating eye treatments or issues with previous lash tinting, extensions or perming prior to your appointment.
Please note once the treatment commences, your eyes are required to remain closed, lay flat and be still for at least 60 minutes. Set aside ample time so you don’t feel rushed. Treatments usually takes between 60 to 90 minutes.
• Please do not wet your lashes for 24 hours.
• Please do not rub lashes when washing the face, only pat dry.
• Please do not use mascara and do not perm your lashes (eyelash extensions only).
• Please do note apply cream or cleaners to the lashes at any time and only use 100% oil free make up remover.
• No swimming, steam, spa, hot baths for at least 48 hours