Catalyst Retinol Peel - The perfect Vitamin A antiaging peel, perfect for all skin types looking for skin health, repair and correction.
Concentrated levels of pure Retinol and encapsulated Retinol, Niacinamide and Natural Fruit Acids work together to counteract skin aging, improve the appearance of UV damage, normalise keratinisation to improve the skin’s cellular renewal process, refine and resurface the skin, even out skin tone and provide potent anti-inflammatory activity in even the most weakened skins.
Actives: 2% Tagravit Retinol 5% Multi Fruit Niacinamide
Please note: This Advanced Skin Revision Peel requires a minimum of 4 weeks use of prescriptive products prior to treatment.
What is a Peel?
A peel uses a chemical or enzyme solution to smooth the texture of your skin by removing the damaged outer layers.
A chemical peel is one of the least invasive ways to improve the appearance of your skin. Sun exposure, acne, or just getting older can leave your skin tone uneven, wrinkled, spotted or scarred.
What a peel can improve:
- Acne or acne scars
- Age and liver spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Irregular skin pigmentation
- Rough skin and scaly patches
- Sun-damaged skin
What a chemical peel can't do
Booking Policy & Waitlist
- Treat deep facial lines
- Tighten loose or sagging skin
- Remove broken capillaries
- Change pore size
- Remove deep scars
- Bookings are essential. For new clients we require a Gift Card number or Credit Card details to secure your appointment for all services.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your start time.
- 48 hours notice is required for cancellation of your appointment. All appointments are subject to a full charge for non-attendance or without adequate notice. Gift vouchers will be forfeited.
- If you are unable to book the time best for you, please ask us about our waitlist.