Alpha-Beta Peel: “The serious”, resurfacing peel, perfect for skins looking for intense skin correction and transformation.
- This amazing treatment recruits intense concentrated levels of Lactic Acid, AHA’S, Salicylic Acid and Niacinamide to offer exclusive Biomimetic desquamation which seriously rejuvenates the skin, reduces fine lines and uneven pigmentation, improves skin smoothness, clarity and radiance and activate cellular regeneration for a brighter, smoother and more even toned skin complexion! Perfect for oily, problematic skin that it is need of extreme exfoliation, Not for the faint hearted and not before a special occasion. PH 2-3
Actives: 10% Salicylic Acid, 20% L’lactic Acid, 5% Multi Fruits, Niacinamide
Please note: This Advanced Skin Revision Peel requires a minimum of 4 weeks use of prescriptive products prior to treatment.
What is a Peel?
A peel uses a chemical or enzyme solution to smooth the texture of your skin by removing the damaged outer layers.
A chemical peel is one of the least invasive ways to improve the appearance of your skin. Sun exposure, acne, or just getting older can leave your skin tone uneven, wrinkled, spotted or scarred.
What a peel can improve:
- Acne or acne scars
- Age and liver spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Irregular skin pigmentation
- Rough skin and scaly patches
- Sun-damaged skin
What a chemical peel can't do
Booking Policy & Waitlist
- Treat deep facial lines
- Tighten loose or sagging skin
- Remove broken capillaries
- Change pore size
- Remove deep scars
- Bookings are essential. For new clients we require a Gift Card number or Credit Card details to secure your appointment for all services.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your start time.
- 48 hours notice is required for cancellation of your appointment. All appointments are subject to a full charge for non-attendance or without adequate notice. Gift vouchers will be forfeited.
- If you are unable to book the time best for you, please ask us about our waitlist.