Things to do in Ettalong Beach: A blog about things to do in the area.
Welcome to Ettalong Beach, as a local I thought you may like to know some of our favourite, secret & not so secret spots.
Things to do
- Firstly, Advanced Skin Spa is the only Day Spa on the Peninsula. My promise is to always bring you world class treatments. Here, everything is about you, which is why all of our services are completely customised.
- The beach, our stunning foreshore is lined with a picturesque park, playground, benches, picnic tables, & barbeque areas. The Box on the Water is a beautiful spot, especially if you have kids that like the park, the restaurant part has a little outdoor bench table that directly views the park so you can watch the kiddies while you enjoy a beveragino.
- Ettalong Markets - lots of interesting shops & vendors. Definitely worth a stroll.
- Cinema Paradiso - the most beautiful, boutique cinema you'll ever visit.
- Ferry to Palm Beach
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Pool (if you are a guest or Advanced Skin Spa guest).
Things to eat (in no particular order because they are all outstanding )
- Coast 175 - I get the Superbowl & latte every time and every time it is delicious & consistent.
- Bar Toto - Burrata, Arancini. YUM! and the cocktails.
- Sasa Sicilian Bakery - any of the pastries are outstanding, the sour doughs they are phenomenal. Coffee is also great.
- Osteria Il Coccia - if you love gnocci then you need to visit these guys.
- La fiamma - the sourdough base pizzas are so good!
- The Box on the Water - absolutely LOVE the weekend breakfasts here, my go to is the Healthy Hardy and i swap the egg for mushrooms.
- Centered Ceramics in Umina - great coffee & delicious plant based sandwiches
- Safran Turkish Cuisine -
Leave a comment