Secrets of Body Positivity by Fabiola Gomez
Hand in hand with daily meditation, body positivity is something you will build up with practice, and I've found the below tips are a great way to start incorporating body positivity into your daily routine:
- Affirm your identity: When I'm feeling like I need centre myself and give myself a boost I will repeat some affirmations to myself starting with "I am..." or I'll write them down over and over. Repeating my name, "I am Fabiola", reminds me that no-one can take this away from me and brings me back to the now - acknowledging that I'm more than just a physical form.
- Appreciate your blessings: Each day that I wake up alive and healthy, I am appreciative and thankful for my body and everything it does for me!
- Wear what makes you happy: It's ok to wear the same style every day if it makes you feel good - it might be your favourite pair of jeans or a Camilla kaftan. Clothing holds memories, so invest in pieces that uplift you and boost your mood.
- Work your assets: We can't always be in love with our body every day, but focus on your favourite feature. Don't forgo your favourite feel-good services like a blow dry or a spray tan.
- Attitude comes first: Hold yourself with confidence and this will always shine through.
Social Media handles & Website links that you would like to include
More about Fabiola
Fabiola Gomez is the founder & director of LUXit, Australia's premier mobile beauty and wellbeing service. Launched in 2016, LUXit offers a premium, curated selection of at-home services including spray tans, blow drys, makeup, manicures and wellbeing treatments, available via the LUXit App, online or by phone.
Fabiola has an extensive career history spanning the corporate, luxury, fashion & beauty landscapes, and leads LUXit to benefit and enhance the beauty industry in Australia.
Leave a comment