New Year New Spa
As we move into a fresh new year we thought now was as good a time as any to recap all the amazing things that have happened in the past year for our spa, what we have changed and new things implemented to make your experience at our spa a worth while one.
- Firstly we bough in O Cosmedics, a brand we have sought after for such a long time. Their fully vegan range not only the ethical morals that we like to uphold in our own lives but the science to back it up as a real Cosmedical brand. As a cosmedical it is has the scientific base to make it higher in quality and results than other leading cosmesuticals. After only having the brand in a few months we already have our own portfolio of results to prove this was a great move for the spa.
- We did a revamp. For all you regular visitors the new year would have been an amazing surprise when our front reception was transformed. On arrival you will be greeted with an ambiance of tranquility to start your spa journey with us. We are also now able to really display the products we are so proud to be associated with, not forgetting a beautiful accompaniment of our crystal collection. Our renovation doesn't stop there. We now have a gorgeous lounge area for you to unwind pre or post treatment, enjoy some herbal tea or even a cheeky vegan biscuit!
- Won our first award. 2017 was a great year for us winning our first award. We were presented with a Peninsular business award for Excellence in Retail. We were also finalists in the Australian Beauty Industry Awards. Both awards are pride of place in our reception - you should have a peruse next time you drop by.
- Extended voucher. We are so confident that you would enjoy a treatment with us that we want everyone to have the chance to enjoy their vouchers, therefore we extended our voucher validation period. Anyone lucky enough to have received a voucher now has 24 months to use it.
- New LED. Yes ladies and gents a new LED machine is gracing our hallway. More efficient than our old faithful, this machine now allows all three lights at one time. The therapist will custom design your plan but we now have the freedom to treat different concerns at once rather than one light following the other. A double whammy. A highlight of the year for us skin lovers!
- New pro dermal planning and developed custom facial programmes. We have taken custom facials to the next level. From a range of power peels, LED, derma rolling and home treatment plans we can design a plan for everyone and anyone. Our 'Glow' and 'Stimulate' packages are no longer restricted to just peels or LED we can tailor to suit your skin on any given day. Your therapist will work with you and for you to achieve the best from our skin.
- Home rollers. Dont be daunted. Home derma rolling has to be one of the most effective and easy homecare treatments. There will be plenty more information to come dealing with home rollers, what to use for what concern, what serums to infuse after and how to use them yourself. But we are moving with the times everyone. Home needling is here to stay.
All in all 2017 was a big and productive year we are excited to see what 2018 holds for our spa and our lovely clients.
Leave a comment